Wrepit provides Software for fast and efficient publishing of great looking and engaging website reports directly from Microsoft Word. Users can utilize Wrepit at multiple points in the document journey, which can be described as such:
- Creation phase: Users write their report (.docx) in Microsoft Word, locally on their computer or Sharepoint.
- Design and review phase: When ready to share or publish the document, they upload the document to the Wrepit Portal, where they can confidentially share and collaborate on the document internally prior to publishing it.
- Publish phase: When they are happy with the publication, they can hit Publish, and receive a public or private URL to a Wrepit report.
- Share phase: They can then share the URL via their website, social media channels, or directly with their audience.
Wrepit is involved in each phase as such:
- Creation phase: Wrepit offers 2 add-ins to Microsoft Word to help with (a) design elements, and (b) Synchronizing tables and numbers from Excel to Word. Data in this phase never leaves the user’s organization.
- Design and review phase and Publish phase: Uploading to, and working within the Wrepit portal sends data to Wrepit servers. Wrepit protects security and privacy of this data, and the user controls confidentiality.
- Share phase: Users control sharing and confidentiality of the publication URL and other output formats.
1.1 Word vs Wrepit Portal
Your data and Authentication is completely separated between the Creation phase and subsequent phases. We call it “Working in Word” and “Working in Wrepit Portal”.
1.2 Required installation
For regular users, Wrepit only requires you to install:
Based on your enterprise security settings, the following steps may be required to use the various parts of our services:
- For using the Wrepit Portal with Microsoft 365 sign ins:
- Allow Microsoft 365 (Entra / AAD) signup for Enterprise Application Wrepit.
- For using Excel2Word by Wrepit, a Word add-in:
- Delegate access to Excel2Word by Wrepit (Microsoft App Source) to your users.
- Allow Microsoft 365 (Entra / AAD) signup for Enterprise Application Excel2Word by Wrepit.
- Give necessary MS Graph permissions to the Enterprise Application.
- For using Wrepit Highlights, a Word add-in:
- Delegate access to Wrepit Highlights (Microsoft App Source) to your users.
For enterprise installation steps, go to: Enterprise installation.